Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ursa-Ursy the Teddiursa, my childhood Pokemon (role play related)




Captured with a custom Poke'ball made by Kurt, I was able to capture a Teddiursa on Route 45 during an outing, Ursa-ursy has been my pokemon buddy and first ever pokemon caught. He's a life long buddy. He is often seen helping me at the Cherrygrove Cafe in Cherrygrove City. He, at times, brings out deserts for customers. (Usuly carring the tray on his head ^^)
(I found this on google just looking for Teddiursa. I actualy took the quiz, or at least a similar one, and it said I was a Mew but I think this description is a much more accurate description. Honestly this is really me. ^^)
Yes, Ursa-ursy is definately a reflection of myself in many ways. This is probably why we found each other. People in town and even the people around Route 45 said is was uncommon to find or even capture a wild Teddiursa. So it had to be a sighn. No matter the rhyme or the reason I caught him in a Friend Ball so the bond was already there and could only grow off of it. I'm just happy he helps me at the cafe, he really does bring in good tips. hahaha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment