Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pokemon OP (organized play) {part 2/ tcg}





Other then competeing in the Pokemon OP Video Games, I'd also like to get in on the Pokemon OP Tcg Leagues. As of right now there are no leagues near by so I haven't been able to try one out. It is also this reason for why I really havn't put much effort into makeing or obtaining a deck. Being that I've never gone to any Pokemon events I'm not sure if the video games championships will be playing tcg as well, but I'm really hopeing they do. I mean, I don't see why not being it's all about Pokemon. Right??
This leads me to my next topic of getting a deck. I've finally found a preconstructed deck that I absolutely adore. My favorite type is Dark so when I found the "Pokemon Legends Card Game Unleashed (HS2) Theme Deck Chaos Control [Tyranitar]"(<-- as seen below this paragraph^^), I was head over heals for it. (haha) This past weekend my family and I went to Walmart and Kmart for bikes and I was gonna ask for the deck, being that's it's only like $11.99, but I chickened out at Walmart and then couldn't find it in Kmart(;.; <--- sad face. idk??) However I am gonna try to find it again this coming weekend during the next family outing. Hopefuly I'll be lucky and get it!!









(This, as you will or already notice, is rather a d d^^) This leads us to the last point that I wanted to state. Due to me being insane, I want to get a Pokemon TCG League started in my home town(no pun intended, not a ref. to pokemon role play^^) So, I'm (once again) gonna give it my best and try to get one started!! Hopefully it all works out, I hope!!^^















No comments:

Post a Comment